Mar 14, 2018

Dot to dot

Dot to dot

1. Open Back Dress

2. Pink Blouse

3. Asymmetric Black Dress

4. Swimsuit

5. Crop Top

6. Dress with Belt

7. Polka Dot Bandana


Hello lovelies,

One of this season's biggest trends is definitely the polka dot pattern and we can see it in every store and on every item of clothing. Needless to say that it is also one of my favourite trends at the moment and I love the vintage vibe given by this type of print. Therefore, I made a selection of some lovely pieces which I would love to have in my wardrobe this spring / summer and which would fit my style perfectly. 

Let me know in the comments below which is your favourite piece and which trend do you like the most this season?

The direct links to each product are under the photo, as usual. :)

Have a lovely day,
A.

1 comment:

  1. Die rosa Bluse ist ja super traumhaft .-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts